Saturday, October 3, 2015

Snow Bird

I'm playing along with the Splitcoaststamper Inspiration challenge today, you can find the inspiration I chose here.
I had so much fun with this color combo yesterday, that when I saw the inspiration, I couldn't resist, plus, there was the chance to color this sweet little Stampendous bird!  The image was heat embossed and water colored with SU markers, the greeting is by Verve and both were cut out with MFT Double Stitched Oval Stax Die-namics.  I made a similar red ink embossed border as yesterday, but added a different Magnolia lace border and red gingham knot.

I added glitter glue accents to the berries.

Stamps: Stampendous - Snow Bird, Verve- Glad Tidings (sentiment), MFT Gingham BG.
Accessories:  MFT Double Stitched Oval Stax Die-namics, Magnolia lace border die, enamel dots, gingham ribbon, Stampin Up markers, embossing folder, heat embossing, foam tape.

Blessings,
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment