Monday, March 5, 2012

Yellow Roses

This week's Friends of Speedy TV challenge at Mark's Finest Papers is to make a sympathy card: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/. Thankfully, I don't currently need a symapathy card and so this is for my stash.
I colored these pretty Mark's Finest Papers roses with Tombow markers after heat embossing them. The bg is embossed with an embossing folder.
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers - Love Remains
Accessories: Cheery Lynn doily and lace edge dies, embossing folders, Spellbinder dies, half pearls, seam binding ribbon, foam tape, Tombow markers, embossing powder, heat gun
Paper: Mark's Finest Paper, My Mind's Eye
Thanks for taking a look!!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you have composed this card and the colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love all those gorgeous layers you have on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - lovely images and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete