Monday, March 12, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV challenge

This week's Friends of Speedy TV challenge at Mark's Finest Papers is to make a Friendship card, join us http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com. This card was so much fun to make, I was inspired to make a country card by this beautiful designer paper by My Mind's Eye, I decided to make blue pansies and lace.
I heat embossed the pansies and colored with Tombow markers and a water pen. The image was cut out and raised with foam tape on an embossed plaid SB circle and placed on a Cheery Lynn doily die. I gave shadow to the lace edge by punching it in blue and white and layering them. The sentiment is raised with foam tape on a Spellbinders Picot die and jewel stickers were added for sparkle.

Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers - Spring Flowers (Pansies), Dogwood Blossoms (sentiment)
Paper: My Mind's Eye, SU
Accessories: Embossing folders, seam binding ribbon, foam tape, Cheery Lynn doily die, Spellbinder dies, MS edge punch, half pearls, jewel stickers, Tombow markers, blender pen, embossing powder, heat gun

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous. Your blue pansies are yummy atop those wonderful dies and the crinkled seam binding is just perfect. I really like the woodgrain on the bottom...guess I just love it all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the look of your pansies! I'm going to have to take them on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I love the blue flowers - wonderful coloring and your binding and wood DP are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete