Monday, March 19, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge - Border Punch

This week's Friends of Speedy TV challenge at Mark's Finest Papers is to use a border punch, come join us, a different stamp set is given away to a winner every week! http://www.mfpspeedytv.ning.com/
We had an embossing challenge a couple weeks ago and I really loved the heat embossed effect and have been heat embossing most of my images since, and coloring them with Tombow markers. It gives the church a great shine that can't be seen in the picture. There's a My Favorite Things flourish behind the seam binding bow and I lined the bottom with dew drop glass beads, and of course, an edge punch!!


Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co - Christmas in the Country
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stampin Up
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, Heartfelt Creations corner die, My Favorite Things Flourish, embossing powder, heat gun, embossing folder, Dew Drops, Martha Stewart edge punch

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Your colors, coloring, ribbon and dies are all perfect elements to this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The flourishes really set off the church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring of the church and the whole layout is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! This is one of my favorite images. Your colors and coloring are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete