Friday, March 2, 2012

Blue Flower Challenge

I made this card for the Verve sketch and this week's Free for All - Blue Flowers challenge over at SplitCoastStampers. I got a little carried away with the flowers, they were very fun to make.




The blue flowers are made with the Spellbinder Rose Creations die, I used a flower tool kit stylis to give the flowers dimension and added a My Favorite Things flower die for the yellow centers.
The roses are made with the large and medium My Favorite Things rose dies.
The flowers are layered over a chocolate seam binding bow, MFT swirl dies, and Spellbinder leaves.

Stamps: Verve
Spellbinder: Leaves, Rose Creations, Oval, and label dies
My Favorite Thins dies: Swirl, rose, flower center
Magnolia die: Heart edge
Cheery Lynn dies: Lace doily, lace edge
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stampin Up
Accessories: Jewel stickers, foam tape, seam binding ribbon, embossing folders
Inks: Pool Party, olive, mustard, rust

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors and all those flowers surrounding the sentiment!!! Enjoyed casing your card/sketch fir I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete