Thursday, September 1, 2011

I've been back from vacation for a couple of days, and have enjoyed using my new paper by Authentique.  I made two cards, the first is for the My Favorite Things challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com
I heat embossed this Pure Innocence image with sparkly black and colored with Tombow markers.  All of the dp is embossed with embossing folders and I added My Favorite Things lace edge die to the top and bottom.
My second card for today was made for the Splitcoaststampers.com weekly sketch challenge and I chose to use the Stampin Up Young Vermillion stamp to go with the elegant paper.  I love adding foam tape to each layer under the image, it give so much dimension!!
 
I sure have been enjoying this seam binding ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique on Etsy.com, so many beautiful colors, I added chocolate and pink here.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Love the colors...fabulous!! I love that little PI.

    ReplyDelete